Sunday 18 September 2011

Mininsewing book

Well September already, what a quick summer we have had. For the last 6 weeks I have been negotiating retail premises to open a craft shop. All of our married life my late wife and I dreamed of opening a craft shop, and at the age of nearly 60 I am going to live the dream and open BarjanB Crafts. I have found the perfect shop situated in the Leicestershire village of Newbold Verdon. There is plenty of room for the shop and a fabulous work room area . So I will be planning lots of demonstrations and classes for everyone to enjoy.I am waiting for solicitors to finalise everything, then it's all systems go.
The mini sewing book is a thank you gift for a dear friend, who has been a great help over the last few months, she will probably read this blog and not realise it is for her...... Thanks Mo! Hope you like it.

1 comment: